EPISCOPALIAN / ANGLICAN CHURCHES
- Official site for the Scottish Episcopal Church. The Scottish Episcopal Church is part of the world-wide Anglican Communion. Seven dioceses cover the whole of Scotland bearing witness to faith today and tracing a history back to the earliest known Christians in Scotland.
- Diocese of Glasgow and Galloway Official site for The United Diocese of Glasgow & Galloway Centred on Glasgow, the Diocese covers south west Scotland and is steeped in history. It is one of seven dioceses in the Scottish Episcopal Church, part of the world wide Anglican Communion.
- World Wide Anglican Communion The Anglican Communion Official Website. An online portal and window to the news, information and resources about and from the 38 Anglican Provinces around the world that comprise the Anglican Communion of Churches.
- Anglicans Online is an independent website serving the entire Anglican Communion with a News Centre, New This Week, and a thoughtful front-page letter. Updated every Sunday, there are more than 10,000 links to parishes around the world and to a wide variety of resources covering every aspect of Anglican church life.
- Mothers Union The Mothers’ Union is a Anglican organisation which promotes the well-being of families world-wide.
OTHER RELIGIOUS SITES
- Scottish Christian.com hundreds of Scottish churches, organisations and individuals use websites to tell the world about their beliefs, activities, histories and hopes. Scottish Christian.com makes them more accessible by listing over 900 links, and promotes Christian use of the internet.
- Church Of Scotland Official site for the Church of Scotland.
- Action of Churches Together in Scotland Formed in 1990, as Scotland’s national ecumenical instrument, Action of Churches Together in Scotland (ACTS) brings together nine denominations in Scotland.
- Scottish Bible Society Their Mission is to provide God’s Word to all people in a language they can understand in a format they can use and at a price they can afford.
Their vision is to see communities and cultures transformed as people encounter God in the Bible.
- Christian Aid has a vision – an end to poverty – and we believe that vision can become a reality.
- Kirkgate Church– Church Of Scotland.
- Church Of The Nazarene – Church Of The Nazarene.
- EU Church – Congregational Federation.
- Park Church – Church Of Scotland.
- Saint Peter in Chains – Roman Catholic.
- Bridge Church
- Fullarton Parish Church – Church Of Scotland.
- Irvine Old Parish – Church Of Scotland.
- St. Mary’s – Roman Catholic.
- Ayrshire Locality provide some details about Ayrshire, its towns and villages and places of interest.
- Ardrossan Ayrshire Root Three Towns a site for local history of the “Three Towns” (Ardrossan, Saltcoats & Stevenston). Part of AyrshireRoots.
- North Ayrshire Council official site of the local council.
- Threetowners Home Page history on the “Three Towns” (Ardrossan, Saltcoats & Stevenston).
OTHER USEFUL SITES
St Andrew’s and St Peter’s Church is not responsible for the content or views expressed in any of the sites that we link to.
However, if any offensive material is found on any of these sites then please contact our webmaster who will review the link. Also if you would like us to link to your site, or you would like to link to us, then please contact our webmaster.